Wednesday 19 December 2012

Boyss....

Sorry for not posting anythingg in aages! Been really busy...

The thing I want to talk about today is boys!

Things they do...
  • Mixed signals
  • Trying to be cool
  • Doing things to gross girls out
  • Leading girls on
  • Playing with feelings
It's not often that you find the perfect boy because the good looking boys are usually the arrogant and horrible ones!
There's this boy that I like who is super HOT but I can never understand him...
Sometimes he talks to me but sometimes he doesn't and sometimes he flirts with me but other times he doesn't!

If I was a boy and was born really hot then I would make sure that I wasn't like other boys and would be the most charming gentleman! It doesn't make sense why they would waste their looks on a terrible personality!

Have YOU had any experiences like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment